Accolo RPO services
Our Symphony Recruitment Process Outsourcing reduces your costs while bringing in the new hires that you want.
Symphony is our premier RPO solution for companies looking for end-to-end recruitment outsourcing. We handle all aspects of recruiting from job profiling, sourcing and pre-screening candidates, scheduling and conducting interviews, we can even help you create offer letters and on-board your new hires.
When you take advantage of Accolo Symphony RPO Services you’ll be assigned a dedicated Client Relationship Management Team with in depth knowledge of your industry and the recruiting challenges that you’ll face. An Accolo Client Executive (your right hand recruitment manager) and hand-picked Accolo Certified Hiring Consultants (experts in your business and the personal contact point with potential employees) will work with you remotely or even on-site to handle every aspect of your day-to-day recruitment process.
Are RPO services right for you?
Accolo Symphony is designed for you! We understand your desire to outsource your recruiting and know full well you may be experiencing:
- Periods of rapid growth or expansion
- Difficulties sourcing, attracting and hiring top talent across many key roles
- Internal hiring inefficiencies resulting in poor hiring manager satisfaction, poor retention or costly time-to-fill
- Internal or budgetary pressures to outsource the recruiting function
We provide recruiting expertise that you can trust.
Accolo Symphony (RPO Services) combines the following:
Accolo Hiring Best Practices: Hire Intelligence™
- Access our hiring intelligence knowledge base of over twenty thousand successful hires. This is our proprietary “secret sauce” that empowers our recruiters with collective intelligence and results-based data to more effectively hire for every job. We’ve been collecting this data for over 11 years and have one of the most extensive databases of this kind in existence. Access engaging job descriptions coupled with proven interview questions that identify candidates with the attributes and experience of your top performers. Our continuously expanding Hiring Intelligence Knowledgebase is aggregated from hundreds of companies and thousands of successful hires and will: reduce your cost per hire, ensure the quality of each hire and increase operational efficiency of every recruiting resource.
Accolo Cloud Recruiting™ Platform: Hire Performance™
- Our collaborative Cloud Recruiting Platform – shared by your recruiters, hiring managers and candidates — ensures seamless, consistent and predictable recruiting for every stakeholder. The online dashboard gives a real-time look into recruitment and candidate communication, organizing and streamlining what was once an inefficient mess. Our platform can use in conjunction or in place of your current ATS.
- Launch online job marketing campaigns to all channels including job boards and social networks. Our platform automatically distributes your job ad to hundreds of job boards(Monster, Dice,etc) and social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) and can even strengthen the effectiveness of your employee referral program.(Eliminate the need for manual resume screening and subjective decision-making. The Accolo Cloud Recruiting Platform allows the top talent to rise to the top and informs all candidates of their status in the interview process in real time. Gone are the days of hundreds of unqualified resumes stacked on your desk – let’s focus on the best of the best and eliminate the rest.
Accolo Certified Hiring Consultants, available on-demand : Hire Expertise™
Features: Instantly scale your recruiting capacity via the Accolo network of trained and certified hiring consultants that will manage every step of your recruit-to-hire process. Plus, Accolo prides itself on hiring industry-agnostic hiring consultants that can effectively recruit for all industries and roles – especially in technology, development or executive sales recruiting.
- Our dedicated hiring consultants are your virtual team members that allow you to scale your recruiting capacity up and down on-demand while minimizing your fixed costs. It is their business to simplify the business and process of your recruiting.
- We match the expertise and experience of our hiring consultants to the job at hand assuring candidate assessments are as effective as possible.
- You now have the ability to align hiring costs to hiring needs in real time, while ensuring recruit to hire process predictability and transparency for every job.
Recruit to Hire Process Management, driven by universal hiring best practices:
- We develop a recruitment plan specific to each position including a compelling job description and targeted initial interview and secondary open-ended behavioral questions.
- Systematic brand management, ensuring a positive and transparent experience for all applicants.
- Hiring manager and candidate process facilitation including hiring decision-making support.
- Additional phone screening, reference and background checks.
- Offer and closing assistance ensuring that each applicant is fairly considered and receives follow-up and closure communication regardless of the outcome.
- Interview training for hiring managers.
Source Inclusive Job Campaign Management:
- Careers page management that integrates seamlessly with your corporate site.
- Online candidate application process, two-level online interview process with candidate scoring using our patented scoring model with directed candidate ranking.
- Integration with external resources such as social networks, job boards, diversity organizations, professional groups and other candidate generation sources.
- Targeted, passive candidate direct sourcing and outreach.
- Employee referral program support.
- Access to our proprietary, nurtured 2.5M+ Accolo Career Network Members.
Hiring Performance Metrics Reporting : Hire Effectiveness™
- Comprehensive reporting, with all relevant hiring performance metrics, including: Days to Present, Days to Accept, Days to Start, Recruiting Cost Ratio and Candidate Flow.
- Comprehensive EEOC and OFCCP reporting to ensure compliance.
- Quarterly Staffing Activity Report (QSAR) and executive hiring performance briefing meeting.